The truth on the Hank Williams Jr incident: transcript;

2 replies [Last post]
WiseOlBird
HANK WILLIAMS: Remember the golf game? STEVE DOOCY: Boehner? HANK WILLIAMS: That was one of the biggest political mistakes ever. CO-HOSTS: Why? HANK WILLIAMS: That turned a lot of people off. You know, watching, you know, it just didn’t go over. GRETCHEN CARLSON: You mean when John Boehner played golf with President Obama? HANK WILLIAMS: Oh, yeah! Yeah. And Biden and Kasich, yeah. Uh-huh. GRETCHEN CARLSON: What did you not like about it? It seems to be a really pivotal moment for you. HANK WILLIAMS: Come on. Come on. It would be like Hitler playing golf with Netanyahu, OK? .......................................................................................It appears to me Hank W Jr was 100% correct. It was like Hitler playing with Netnayahu. Hank was saying 2 in total opposition going out to play golf. Boehner for example elected and paid to represent them, not kissup. Hank's analogy was simply showing two diametrically opposed enemies playing golf together. what sense does it make. I say it was a grat analogy. HW Jr never said if Boehner was Hitler or the Israeli Prime minister. Furthermore there are millinos i this country that think Hitler is the good guy and Jews are the bad guys. IMO if I was Hank I would sure Fox and ESPN for assuming who JR was calling the bad guy ro wheter or not Hitler weas the bad guy. Its a whole lot more about showing 2 opposites amd enemies paying golf . Totally valid comment. the one jumping to the conclusion he was calling Obama Hitler is the prejudice one, not Hank. there are no grounds other than the media themselves are either prejuced or wished to plant it on HW JR, Hank never made that clear connection. Again, more of a bad guy good guy scenario playng golf. AS A MATTER OF FACT ALL THE LIBS THIK OBAMA IS A GOOD GUY AND BOEHNER A BAD GUY, they always were calling Bush Hitler. So now that you know the truth, anyone thinking he should be hung for that is an idiot lib
WiseOlBird
long winded but what I am trying to say is;
the most logical aftermathto HW Jr's statement is for the reporters to say which one is Hitler. And then say, which one would Nancy Pelosi say is Hitler, or which one would Debbie Wasserman Shults say is Hitler. I think another point that had HW Jr upet is that Boehner is too much like Hilter himnself. But no one wants that angle. doesn't get the emothion toward a potentially racial inference. The media and the liberals are like lions on fresh kill just to get in front of a microphoine if they can play the race card. They think it makes them look humane and intelligent. they are idiots.
CountryCat
I wish I could get upset
I wish I could get upset about this. I like to hear Hank jr. sing, but I don't want to spend anytime on this "stuff" we go through with movie stars and singers. Both Rep. and Demo Stars don't weigh in for me. I don't mind if they sing their opinions though- thinking of Ray Stevens. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6TcpfBHlbs